Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Relient K - Who i am hates who i've been
I watched the proverbial sunrise
coming up over the Pacific and
you might think I'm losing my mind,
but I will shy away from the specifics...
'cause I don't want you to know where I am
'cause then you'll see my heart in the saddest state it's ever been.
This is no place to try and live my life.
[Pre-Chorus]
Stop right there.
That's exactly where I lost it.
See that line. Well I never should have crossed it.
Stop right there.
Well I never should have said that it's the very moment that
I wish that I could take back.
[Chorus]
I'm sorry for the person I became.
I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change.
I'm ready to try and never become that way again
'cause who I am hates who I've been.
Who I am hates who I've been.
I talk to absolutely no one.
Couldn't keep to myself enough.
And the things bottled inside have finally begun to create so much pressure that I?ll soon blow up.
I heard the reverberating footsteps
sinking up to the beating of my heart,
and I was positive that unless I got myself together,
I would watch me fall apart.
And I can't let that happen again?
cause then you'll see my heart
in the saddest state it's ever been.
This is no place to try and live my life.
[Pre-Chorus x2]
[Chorus]
Who I am hates who I've been
and who I am won't take the second chance you gave me.
Who I am hates who I've been
'cause who I've been only ever made me...
So sorry for the person I became.
So sorry that it took so long for me to change.
I?m ready to try and never become that way again
'cause who I am hates who I've been.
Who I am hates who I've been.
yeah, i like emo songs.
YES i was a total mugger today. Went to the library straight after econs with Nick Wong and JoJo at like 10am and we went for lunch near 12 then Nicky left then JoJo went off with the hist peoples to take their paper which left.. ME! And so, i sat, and mugged, til 5+pm. I'm such a mugger and i'm lovin' it. Hoho (:
You know what. i love stripes and dunkin doughnuts and banana honey prata.
You know what, i've lost my appetite most of the time.
It's kind of scary and weird.
I've been really kinda happy recently actually.
You know what!
Like, i've come to the conclusion that i'm not stressed about terms.
3 reasons
1) they're called TERMS as opposed to MID YRS like CJ calls em and CT like RJ calls them
2) oh no i forgot the second one! OH YES. 30% sounds less than 20%. cos like ours is apparently 30% and like CJ's is 20%
3) and it's straight after holidays and frankly i'm still in holiday mode. hahaha!
yay yay.
okay this in from nickwong:
[T.C] N!cK0d3oN says:Teacher: Can you please help me check what the clock in the hall says?Francine: OkayAfter a while...Teacher: So what does it say?Francine: Tick Tock
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay fine it beats my superman joke. :(
ohwells.
yay yay i'm so happy today tralalalalala.
yay (:
moving on - good charlotte
move along - all american rejects
the move it move it song - madagascar
-i like bananas for breakfast.
ex-oh, ex-oh
11:11 PM